If you want to really understand the process of meditation, it is worth spending some time trying to understand Patanjali’s definition of yoga as yoga chitta vritti nirodhaha. See my posted video below and move the cursor to the 28:10 mins mark.
My meandering mind
- DROP EVERYTHING
- Explanation of Yoga Sutras verse 2 – yogah chitta vritti nirodhaha
- My introduction to what Yoga is *really* about
- The importance of spiritual practice
- Can you see God in the flowers and trees?
- Rupert Spira
- Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn
- We are just a speck but we make our problems monumental
- Did the Bhagavad Gita go through you?
- Is the state of self-realization a singularity?